Friday, March 7, 2008

Longest Week Ever....

My brain was fucking bubbling over with thoughts today, but I just can't seem to articulate them! It's like that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine doesn't have sex for like, 3 weeks, and gets dumber and dumber. Thats how I feel. Only its been like, 6 weeks. So imagine how stupid I feel right now. Anyways, here's a dream recap for ya'll. I was in a Superstore-like supermarket. Buying meat at the butchers counter. My friend Kody was the butcher. (Holy Significance?). I was there with my friend Sabrina. I was in line and I start talking to this girl who was wearing a Dude Fest teeshirt and had a tattoo of an arm band of pandas surrounded but a red background. All the pandas were doing different things.Noting this specifically so that I can remember it for when I plan my next tattoo. Anyways I was blocking the whole line so Kody was like, get lost! And I said, I'll leave if you make a coffee date with me. So he did, and then i leave, grab my stuff and go home to get ready. Sabrina drives me home and we go to my apartment which was in the basement of a house. The cats had destroyed everything. I had to clean up and lost track of time, didn't have time to get ready for coffee, and had to leave. Thats when i woke up.

No comments: