Sunday, March 9, 2008

Going for what I want.

SO this weekend has been dubbed the weekend of bad decisions.

Its okay though. Mistakes can be made if only to learn from them.

Had a good chat with my homie today. He said that yeah, its all well and good to sit back and let things come to me, but if I really want something, I need to go out and get it. And he's right. Plus he fed me cheesecake. Any friend who's willing to feed you cheesecake is a friend worth keeping in my books.

But seriously, can I mention how much I love my friends? My friends, who hold my hair and my purse while I'm sprawled on the floor of the Albert puking. My friends who stick me in the backseat of a cab and make sure that I get home okay. My friends who hug me and tell me that I'm not an idiot for doing what I did. My friends who are there for me, no matter what, who text me at 4 am to make sure I'm okay, who text me at work all day to keep me entertained, who tell me I'm gorgeous even when I'm fat, who tell me I look beautiful after I have cried my eyes out, and who encourage me to get what I want.

I love my friends.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: