Monday, April 7, 2008

My Messy Bedroom...

Sometimes I feel like my life is falling apart.

But lately its just my bedroom.

Its been driving me insane how messy it is, so I decided this week will be

SPRING CLEANING!!!!!!!

So I went to Dollarama today and picked up some baskets and other organizational crap, and some shadow boxes to put some toys in! And after I deposit my GST check, I will go to Wal-Mart and buy some large frames for some of the amazing posters I have that I haven't put up yet. I will also try to hang all of my framed art!

I will also be throwing out/selling/giving away alot of things, so watch for my posts on Facebook.

Just so you guys have an idea of what my room looks like now, here are some photos from tonite:




Yup. Disgusting.

View these photos in my Flickr stream to see notes on these photos.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: