Friday, October 24, 2008

I want to try to use my blogger more because I've been slacking on keeping up with my writing, and maybe I can hone in on my typing abilities that are not on my iPhone.

So ALL last month I've been prepping for the Reetbot Solo show at Cre8ery. Last night was the launch and I'm happy to report that so far the show has been a success! So maybe all of the stress was worth it. Aside from one thing, but we will leave that complaint off the internet for prying eyes to see. Lets just say I get incredibly frustrated when people try to do things behind my back, and I hate when I have to rely on other people, because I have a hard time delegating tasks.

Yeah, hey, newsflash: I'M A CONTROL FREAK!!

But that's where the next part of this entry comes in.

I've decided that I am going to apply to go back to school next fall. I want to take CreComm at RRC. I want to take my concentration in Public Relations, and maybe become an event planner, or something of the sort. Yeah, I know, right? How does this even happen! I feel silly that it took me so long for me to come to this idea, but I think I needed to work in a shitty industrial job before I realized that I needed a CAREER. And yeah, printing could be a career, but thats all I would ever do. Printing. You can be a printer or..... a printer. And printing used to be fun for me, but now I just get depressed at my job. And thats not good for me, as anyone who knows me knows.

So yeah. What are your guys' thoughts on this plan. Its a 2 year course, so its my 2 year plan as of now. After that who knows, but if I can look ahead 2 years for this then I think I'm doing a lot better than I was before.

SO stay tuned for further updates, and for any quick entries, remember to check out my tumblr.

No comments: